Monday, April 1, 2013

201: Find Your Greatness


You have to see this commercial from Nike if you have not seen it yet. I love Nike because of their advocacy. I'm not endorsing Nike but I love that they stick to their product's value to humanity. Anyway, so much for advertising. But seriously please watch this video because the message in this video is inspiring.

 
 Greatness it’s just something we made up. Somehow we come to believe that greatness is a gift reserved for a chosen few for prodigies, for superstars, and the rest of us can only stand by watching. You can forget that. Greatness is not some rare DNA strand. It’s not some precious thing. Greatness is no more unique to us than breathing. We are all capable of it, all of us. 

 FIND YOUR GREATNESS

I believe that we capable to do something great, but we just drift away from our supposed greatness because of reasons. We drift away from it because (one of the reasons) we do not do things that we actually like, that we know we'll pour our hearts into, spend some great time to hone our skills at. There could be thousand of reasons but this is what I have mentioned because this is the path that I have taken. And I can only tell my experience.

But I always believe that it's not too late, that people who made a history was also a once a dreamer that nobody knew existed. But the difference is that they drove themselves to find their passion and their 'greatness', don't you think that maybe we could also do the same thing? That greatness is not for selected rockstars, prodigy, etc., but for anyone who's persistent enough (to want) to find it?

It's not too late. We can also do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...