Saturday, June 30, 2012

154: Major Revamp Going On [in Blog and in Life] ! :)


Finally, I am revamping my blog. The reason why I am revamping my blog is because finally I came up with a theme. This theme would feature things that I think would help me to be a better person. You see, I have been into self-development lately and I want this to be my channel where (probably) I hope I can help others as well. It's not that I have what it takes to be a ~ I don't know ~ sort of self-improvement-adviser? hahaha! But it's one of the things that I have committed on. What I am going to share here is how I want to improve myself, how I plan to improve myself, the experiences that I have encountered, and the lessons it had taught me. And in doing so, I only hope that I can inspire, motivate people with my entries. 

So there fellow Padawans let's plan and take an action in becoming a better person than we are yesterday. Remember, there's nothing too late.

Read all post regarding #BetterFuture project


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...