Saturday, June 16, 2012

152: Frustration is good


Planning, planning

So the past few days I have been struggling with what I should be writing about. The reason why I was struggling is because I do not know what I should talk about here. Additionally, one of the reasons why I haven't been blogging is because I was spending time trying to think of my own project.

I, seriously, hate being bored and unproductive. I cannot just live working, and going home and be idle. I want to see results. My own results. It doesn't have to be big, but at least something that's creative. So, for the past few days I have been writing about my ideas, and I realize that execution of ideas is actually not easy. It's not easy because I'm the only one working on it. I do not have a team who will work out with me. So, basically it take most of my time and energy.

The past few days I was frustrated because I haven't done anything despite the ideas running on my head. I was disorganized. All the plans that I have went into clutter. The ideas that I have basically die a sudden death.

I'm glad that I have bumped into this entry that had helped me. Now I am more than excited to be productive and actually work on my ideas. I know I have to start back to round one, but I am more positive about the future results now.

I might have been frustrated but frustration never stops me, because I end up assessing what's wrong. Frustration was never a woe but rather my friend. I like how I get determined from this bad feeling. It helps me to continue finding for solution. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...