Friday, February 14, 2014

243: TRAVEL ON!

I know you've been reading about my blog for sometime right now. Most of the time I have posted about my travels that you can find here and in my facebook. If you want to know how I was able to travel 8 times for the last 10 months it's because I am a member of an exclusive traveling club. This traveling club was introduced to me by my sister who's based in Singapore. My sister was able to enjoy 13 travels in a span of a year (check her facebook account). 

WHY AND HOW?

Plain and simple, we wanted to pioneer a team of fun loving travelers here in the PHILIPPINES. So if you keep your options open in making money, and you think you are the type of person who's fun loving, and is crazy to travel EMAILME (mlmvillareal@gmail.com). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...