Friday, May 1, 2015

281: "To me, you'll be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world"

"...To you I'm nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each
other. To me, you'll be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world ..."
- Antoine Saint Exupery ; The Little Prince
 
I knew that from the time that I've stroked the head of my wonderful dog, I knew it will be the last.

Don't worry Michi. We'll pray to Lord Jesus to heal you, and we'll talk tomorrow. I promise.

The last time I gently brushed my hands on her head, it was the longest. It was unusually the longest time. Maybe it's the fact that I knew deep inside that it will be the last time that I will ever pat my wonderful dog.

Lord Jesus, I pray to you to please heal my dog.

I woke up in the morning with the news that my dog has died. Indeed, God cured her permanently. My dog was with us for 11 years, I knew Jesus has a better plans for her. 11 years being with us wasn't so bad. We had 11 years of good memories. But I miss her terribly. I miss how she would wag her tail enthusiastically when I reach home and would be the first one to greet me.

Oh, Michi. How you took my heart with you. But you are with Jesus now. You are in a better place. Please, say 'hi' to Jesus for me.
I shall see you again, Michi. But not too soon, I'm afraid. I miss you my good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...