Saturday, November 26, 2011

102: Life Encounters.

I know I haven't blogging here as I jump back to tumblr ever since my fascination with Glee started. But I thought about blogging here because there's something I want to blab about. As much I wanted to rant in my tumblr, I do not want people to think that I am being a jealous idiot who's experiencing identity crisis.

  1. I ship gay couple in Glee. Are you watching Glee? If so, I bet you are familiar with Brittany and Santana. Brittany and Santana are the cheerleader in the group. Well you see I fell in love with them. I love their story so much that led me to question my sexuality.
  2. Since I got into the "Brittana" bandwagon, I got envious ~ intensely envious by the fact that I cannot be darn good as others in creating graphics and drawing. 
Okay so focusing on the first one. I never really thought about my sexuality even before I started falling in love with Santana and Brittany, however ever since a friend of mine commented the oddity of my fascination with the couple led me to wonder about my sexual preference. 

First and foremost, I wouldn't deny that I am actually attracted to female. I mean, I tend to have girl crush when I find them admirable or charming. But though the fact that I find myself infatuated with them I never really considered being in relationship with them. So does that make me ... lesbian? bi-curious?

The thing is I cannot just picture myself being committed to women compare to seeing myself with a male partner.  You know what I mean? So yeah probably I'm bi-curious.

Second, regarding my being envy, I just couldn't comprehend how others in the darn tumblr could be so darn good in graphics. I get frustrated when I see how others were doing. So of course I end up doing my darn best to better and I end up thinking how I suck. 

Lol, but I guess the best part there is that I do not stop. 

Oh well that's all we have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...