Tuesday, August 6, 2013

219: Live a Life that You Deserve

For the span of 5 months, I went to different countries. I cannot believe that I have been in and out off the country for a short time period. Tell you what, don't think that I'm rich. It's God's way of showering me with his blessings, and of the opportunities given to me. Opportunities presents itself, but it's up to us to take (calculated) risk and fight for it.

Last Friday: August 2, I went back to Singapore to attend the Bootcamp. No words. I just can't explain the incredible feeling of what I attended in Singapore last Friday - Sunday. I have never attended a personal development/business event that could turn my whole world upside down. The people, the energy is just too overwhelming. The added bonus there is that: I have met new friends that I know could lift me higher.

They said that we should surround ourselves with people who will do good to us, and in that moment, when I was in that event ,I just found those people. It's not that I'm turning my back to my friends, they are my still my best buddies anyhow. I just found the people who are going to be my anchor.

A piece of advice, Tom Hanks' famous character Forrest Gump said that "Life is a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you'd gonna get". I found myself in the same situation, but instead of box, I was facing a six pieces of donuts all incredibly looking good. We only had a chance to pick one, and I know I've got to choose the one that I think I truly deserve. So you know, don't settle for less. Demand a better life because we deserve it. It's not going to be easy, but man it's going to be worth it.

I have never been so grateful for people who told me to attend. It was worth every penny.










Meeting Johnny Wimbrey. If you havent heard of him, he's a hollywood life coach, and a successful entrepreneur (http://goo.gl/CDIw5U). He is someone like Anthony Robbins. Being able to hear him talk about life inspires me to live life to the fullest. He's such a powerful speaker, motivator, and inspiration. It was like as if he was talking to me personally. When the bootcamp ended I left the auditorium with such optimism because of the wisdom and philosophy he had shared. Thanks for being such an eye opener,


And he responded! This is just the start of fulfilled and wonderful days.

One day, I'll live my life - FULL TIME - just like these people. Fun, Freedom, Fulfillment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...