Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Thought: Changes.

The past few days I haven't been able to write here because there's a lot of things that had happened. I think because of these changes that had happened it overwhelmed me so much to the point that I refuse to be honest about what I really feel. Nor accepted that everything had taken its place.

What do you think of change?

I do not want to sound trite, but I know that you are aware of the cliche 'nothing is constant but change'. And change happens because of time. We reach a certain point in our life that something has to happen that change is inevitable.

It's saddening really, you know change (well at least at a certain point).

I'm not sure how others could adapt so easily. I know I'm flexible that I could easily adapt to my environment but sometimes something just doesn't seem right. And I long for what I usually had: the people, the environment. Everything back to its place.

But I know despite of these *changes* eventually I'll get warm about it and even might be very thankful for the change. I think it's the matter of really just getting used to it. Like how once I felt when I had my tooth removed when I was a kid, I'd run my tongue over and over where it was once there before. It takes time getting used to it. Then, eventually I'd no longer even notice that it's no longer there anymore, because I'd move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...