Sunday, September 29, 2013

231: What? NO!

the blue line on the screen
Not quite having a good day today. Earlier, while I was watching G.I Jane (which is a darn good movie) and was switching tabs between Chrome and VLC, and hit the buttons command + t in VLC this blue line appeared.

I'm not sure if it's the LCD as the person responded to my inquiry in the Apple Community said that it's probably not. I could not believe that it's on LCD too because I did not drop my laptop. I could, however, blame an overuse. I'm sorry Mac. I just enjoyed you too much.

Now, I'm not exactly sure what to do about it. If a repair is necessary I know that it's gonna hurt my pocket so badly. So I am torn between two choices.

1. Wait for the computer to reach its death and buy a new one
2. Repair

I'll gear towards my first choice if fixing this would cost me more than 20,000+ as what others in the forums were predicting. I might as well save up and buy a durable laptop. But I have to admit that Mac laptop has a darnest good quality of display. The color and sharpness simply does not compare.

Sheeez, so much for an expensive gadget. This is what you get. Btw, if you're gonna ask this laptop is 2 years old.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...