Sunday, December 14, 2014

266: Because Christmas is Love

Christmas is just a few days around. I am so excited for Christmas just like any other kid (okay, like as if). I love how people are getting all crazy buying gifts for their love ones. To say, I haven't done my Christmas shopping yet. I am looking forward to go shopping this weekend with my good friend. Wish me luck, considering how crazy the malls are recently. But I am excited nonetheless.

One of my traditions during Christmas is to watch Love Actually, I don't want to go into the details of the story, but the gist was that it focuses on couples dealing with their love lives. The story was straight to the point, plus the ending just gives me goosebumps as it features people in the airport greeting, kissing their family while it plays Beach Boys' God Only Knows. AH! My heart. My Good heart. Every time, every time that movie ends it never fails to make me all mushy. Go and watch because the movie was a good feel one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...