Wednesday, July 4, 2012

155: Motivational and Inspirational Resources


I wonder what's up with the resolution? Hmm. I have set the settings right but it still looks grainy. Anyway, here's the page where I would be putting all the inspirational and motivational books, blog entries, music, poetry, anything under the sun that has inspired/motivated me. I want to share it in case you need a little embers to spark your fire.

Blog
Marc And Angel Hack Life (Practical Tips for Productive Living)- This is a very good resource of inspiration and motivation. They write tips basically on how to live life. You might want to check this blog out.

Marc and Angel Hack Life's 30 Things to Start Doing to Yourself - I highly recommend this one. This one helped me to reset my new year's resolution. Go read!

Wanderrgirl's The Young - Go - Getters Guide to Staying Organized and Motivated - Wanderrgirl's entry of how to stay organized and motivated to work towards your goal is very helpful. For clutter mind and for people having piled up goals. :) haha! I'm one of you guys.

Facebook Groups
Daily Inspiration and Motivation - Like this group to have your daily dose of inspirational quotes, videos, and graphics.

Books
Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
The Secret - Rhonda Byrne

Movies


So those were the few things I have read that have inspired/motivated me. I'm still a starter in self improvement so there will be more to come! Do try, them and let me know what you think of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...