Sunday, December 16, 2012

187: Picture: Photowalk


My good friend Raisa and I had been doing photowalk for the past few days because we wanted to do better in photography. So the below images are the samples of the pictures that I have taken using my 14-44mm Lumix GF3 Panasonic camera.

Those were untouched btw. 

What I find challenging about doing these photowalk is finding a subject to take. What I really wanted to do is do an artistic street photography (see sample here) I blame the fact that I could not really take a picture of random people doing random things because I was afraid they might not like being photographed by strangers. Argh, but it's okay soon I'll be able to find out how I could do it. heh.

 Please let me know what you think. Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...