Tuesday, January 1, 2013

190: Photowalk: Wildlife - Europe!

                

It's 2013! What a great feeling. I love New Year because it gives everyone a hope for having a great year to come. I already have reflected on the things that I want to accomplish and I'll be posting about those reflections tomorrow. But for the meantime, I have promised my good friend Raisa that I'll be sharing her pictures here. She's one of those people who had helped me understand something about photography and I am telling you she's a great photographer. I just hope she realize just as much. She's too humble to accept that fact.

Anyways, these picture was taking somewhere in Europe when she travelled there to go on vacay. If I am not mistaken, it's somewhere in Germany and in France. How dang lucky she is to be able to go there right?

Please enjoy the view, see more of Raisa's pictures @ flickr, and let us know what you think about the pictures!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...