Sunday, August 10, 2014

254: Small Decisions


And here I am back from Malaysia.

I am not going to apologize for being away, because I realized that whenever I fail to update my journal or my blog I keep on apologizing. I find apologizing for being busy and not making time an excuse for being a procrastinator.

I know that it's a conscious decision of mine to be away and to procrastinate so I shouldn't be too apologetic about it. So yeah.

A post about my Malaysia week will be posted next time. You guys, you should visit Malaysia and not just see the overrated (but reasonable) Kuala Lumpur (KLCC) but also the outskirts in that country. I found a state that's almost as similar to Dubai, and I swear it's breath taking!

Anyway, before I end this entry, I found that quote I've made above just right for what I went through. It's so true! Although, making a decision might make us feel uneasy, but one way or another we should make that (small) decision to do something even if the future of taking that decision is unknown. We just need to have faith that the things that happens in our life will lead us to that path, and cliche as it may sound, it happened because it has a reason. So don't be afraid, do make that decision.

I do not own the quote by the way, just the graphics and the photo.

Connect with Me:
Have you done some decisions in your life without knowing how it will affect your future? How did it go? What made you made that decision despite unknown consequences?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...