Wednesday, April 6, 2016

289: On the Road towards Entrepreneurship: Project MM



Okay, this is it. I’ve decided that I will be sharing my journey in building my business here on my blog. The reason why I wanted to share my business here is because one day when my business become so big, I’d be able to look back on how far I have travelled. Plus, I believe that being able to share my journey on the web sphere may be able to get in touch with others sharing the same experiences. 

So what’s the business? I’m not saying the name yet until I’ve had registered it on DTI, and reveal it on its first day, but let’s just call it “Project MM”. You cannot imagine how excited I am whenever I imagine how this baby project would look like on its first opening day.

If you are not new on my blog I’ve shared many times the moments that I’ve had to pick myself up when I got defeated. But you as audience had no clue what happened that led to that defeat. Now, however I’d totally share my journey from planning phase to execution day to the result. I just hope that whatever the turnout will be, we’ll all learn from something -- which I believe is the most important outcome of this Entrepreneurship project. 

My business partner and I is currently in planning phase, and I’ll write about it on my next post. So far, it has been good!


The Leaders of Project MM




So with our not-so-formal personal background, I think you can already make a judgement on how fit we are emerging as victorious in the end.  *wink* *wink*

But seriously, in spite of how many times I have tumbled, I’m still hopeful. So cross your fingers for me my beloved readers!

Connect with Me!
Are you also doing any personal projects? How are you progressing so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...