Saturday, April 16, 2016

291: Hotel Review: Saved by the Bell!

Image from PH Hotels

Hotel in Focus: Red Planet Hotel at Kalayaan Avenue, Makati City

I booked on this hotel very spontaneously. I was in the metro and have to pick up my sister and since I had no place to stay, I decided to book in this place. Why? I could not afford any hotel at the heart of Makati as they are too expensive for my spur-of-the-moment-stay. This is not the first time that I had been in Red Planet Hotel. The first was at Aseana place. What I love about this hotel is that it's affordable. This is the type of place a traveler would book if you only need a roof above your head without exposing yourself to risk because you opted to choose a low budget lodge. For 2330 (as of April 2016) a night you get the following:

an air conditioned room
two fluffy pillows
a ginormous bed
a glacial pace wifi

Also, for that price you can choose between a large bed, or a two single bed. There's no actual difference in price.

All in all it's not bad if you just need a place to sleep, and nothing fancy.



cross post from my TripAdvisor review: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...