Sunday, February 27, 2011

26: Blackberry evades me

So I have decided earlier that I am going to pursue buying Blackberry but unfortunately, the seller wasn't responding to my text. I take it that he's not really interested or whatever. But with what he did, made me think that probably it's not yet again the right time.

*laughs* It had happened twice already when the opportunity for buying Blackberry arises but eventually didn't happen. Does that mean that I am not destined to buy one? Or just a coincidence? hahaha! Okay, rat. I am just justifying my action for not persuading myself to buy one this soon. When I will buy, will still be a question that will linger on my head over and over again. But for now, I am going to be happy with what I have .... my century year old cellphone. But I will definitely buy, not just this soon.

In fairness to my phone, it had been with me for over 8 years already and I give praise to its durability because it did saved me a lot of money. :)

Anyhow, Sunday is about to end for me. Weekends just passes me by. Saturdays and Sundays are the fastest days in my life. I never have felt its presence only when it is about to end. :c

So, I guess my weekdays will be busy this time and I am hoping that I will have a good one.

Oh, yeah two weeks from now, it'll be my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...