Friday, March 4, 2011

30: The Box

















I always find myself wondering about my life and exactly where I want it to be. Don't get me wrong, I know what direction I should take. I know what I wanted to be and where I want to be in the next few years; but I don't know what circumstances that life would do to take me or perhaps tempt me to take different way.

But I pray that I wouldn't be derailed from my plans. I hope I'll get to where I really wanted to be. I am hoping that God will guide me and would lead me to a better life. I am positive that He would, if I just keep doing what He wanted me to do: Pay everyone with kindness.

And in doing so, I just need to be patient because everything will come on time. I know and I am sure of it. For now, I will just wonder what He stored for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...