Wednesday, March 30, 2011

41: a Battle of Outcry

There are few things that I have come to realize.

  1. Yes I am changing, blossoming.
  2. I am growing -- maturely. 
  3. I want new things.
  4. I have strengthen my goals.
  5. I don't need distractions.
  6. I have acquired moral values. 
  7. I rationalize rather than be dictated by my emotions.
  8. I have taken my standard in a higher notch. 

These realizations came to me, when one day, out of sudden I feel inspired to emerge as a new person. Some of my friends had noticed how I changed dramatically. In my opinion, everything change. We cannot be the same as who we were 10 - 20 years ago. 

When I was in college, I have learned how to be sensitive. My school had honed me to be a morally upright person. To be a solution. To think according to my conscience and spiritual values. To grow better.

Some people I know were surprised with how I changed. But I think there's nothing wrong in aspiring to become a better person. Yes I want to emerge and become a woman. I want to succeed, to become someone. I want to stand out.

So yes, I am changing. It's a battle of outcry of conservatism and liberalism, all deep inside me. 

Watch me emerge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...