Saturday, March 12, 2011

36: Birthday blue.

By any means, I want to write how my birthday went. My birthday was not out of extraordinary but it was rather celebrated with simplicity. The morning went with greetings from my colleagues; 2 boxes of pizza; and surprisingly a banana cake was included.

Then afternoon came with a surprise that made my birthday complete. I woke up with a message from my friend sharing me that information. That news was the highlight of my birthday.

Anyhow, to say, I'm not really the birthday kind of person. I am thankful, but I don't fuss that much about it. I think a simple prayer with a simple gathering (preferably with family) was the only thing that I need. I hate crowds. I just want to be alone with my prayers.

But of course, I know ... a celebration is at hand.

sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...