Saturday, December 17, 2011

104: Yes, It's okay to be Gay. :)

My previous post entitled Life Encounters made me question my sexuality because I am shipping lesbian couple and because I get attracted to same sex. However, I realized that experiencing what I have mentioned does not have to be analyzed; because it's okay. It's okay if I'm being pansexual, homosexual, heterosexual, or whatever it is; because seriously, does it really matter?

I really think that we really don't need to put labels in our sexuality right. My sister told me, sexuality is fluid. I can be straight today and be gay-est of all gay tomorrow. So it doesn't really matter what I am or who I am in love with because it shouldn't be a problem and I shouldn't be ashamed of it. And I think she's right. I should just keep it real and I'm not hurting anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...