Monday, April 9, 2012

148: What Keeps You Going?

"I can do this."

This is what I told myself when I realized that what I am going to do to achieve my goal, is hard. I have been saying it every time I am being challenged on working on my goals. I say it out loud when I feel like quitting or I feel like giving up on my goals. 

I. Can. Do. This.

There are lot of ways that keeps me going. To mention a few: first, I have my daily devotionals that keeps me spiritually motivated. Let's be honest, in achieving goals, we always end up asking for God's assistance. When I feel like I can no longer go on, I would look up and say "God, I cannot do it. But you can." And mumble a prayer and continue pursuing my aims, all leaving to God to work on His miracles on my plans. Second, is my future family. I want them to have a comfortable and convenient life, that's why I also consider them when I make my decision at this present.



There are lots of reason that keeps us fueled to achieve what we want in life: it may be our children, our spouse, our family, our future family, and/or ourselves. There are also many ways to be motivated: reading inspirational books, movies, joining clubs, etc., Motivation are basically around. It's just up to us to see it.

I love reading inspirational books and blogs. There are blogs/website that are dedicated to motivate/inspire their readers such as: Motivational Well Being and Marc and Angel Hack Life (I recommend this one). There are also books that helps people to see their potential and continue pursuing their goals (let me know if you want me to recommend you a book).

There are many ways to be motivated or inspired, and many reasons to continue pursuing our goals; but what matters is that we don't stop, we don't give up.

You, what keeps you motivated? What are your reasons to continue pursuing your dreams? Share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...