Saturday, November 3, 2012

178: November Storm


Don't we just love the beginning of a month? Seriously! Beginning of the month is the best reminder that yes, we could start all over again. And as usual, I start the month with a theme, so for this month I have entitled my theme as 'November Storm'. 

But you know it sort of give me a daunting feel when I re-read my theme's name. But the reason why I wanted to call it as such is because I feel like I am going through a storm this November. I blame that what had influenced me to aptly call my theme for this month as 'Storm' was because of the impending challenges in the office. 

Do not get me wrong I love the challenges that I have to face at work but I wouldn't deny that I dread the pressure and stress. Hence, just like in a storm, it's the process of preparing on the impending doom, getting over it and the lessons/rewards in the end. So, it was the right choice, and just like in every storm I have encountered (typhoon actually!) I'm positive that I'll get through it unscathed. 

~ ooo ~

Anyway, I'm proud to say that I have already bought my dream camera Panasonic Lumix GF3 and I'm having a great time experimenting it. You can see my practice shots @ my flickr. Let me know how I am doing. 

Last, I started going back on reading. I just finished reading Lois Lowry's the Giver (read my little thought about it) and I'm currently reading Sarah Dessen's The Truth About Forever. I think the Truth About Forever is promising. I am already in love with its quiet writing. :) 

Okay, I'll end this rant with Lowry's quote:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...