Sunday, June 2, 2013

209: On Travelling. WOOHOO!! ✈

©
I had been attempting to create a mini-video clip of nothingness, just random clips and probably have Bon Iver's Skinny Love play in the background or Colin Hay's Overkill. But I'd probably end up using Colin Hay's Overkill as it reflects more of myself. I have taken that .gif by the way. So hipster right? lol

For the past few days, I had been into music, running, traveling, and cooking. I realized that these things that I have mentioned are the things that I am obsessing at the moment. It's kind'a like the Eat, Pray, Love thing just missing the important role of Music. I just realized how these things really lift up my soul. With regards to travelling, I have attended this short travel presentation at Relik Bar and one of the speakers there said, 'Travelling is a priceless, you cannot remember the money you have saved but the memory of the happiness and of experience lasts a lifetime". I agree, and I totally have a different opinion now with travelling. It might have been expensive but the memories, the experience, the happiness gained/felt in that moment is just too priceless not to give - in.

With other things that I have mentioned such as running, music, and cooking is something that I'll be discussing later on. For now, for me travelling is bliss.

If you wonder where I am going, these are the places that I have booked so far:

Singapore ✈ Boracay ✈ Bali

They are quite costly, but dang it's priceless. I'll get back my expenses but I cannot miss the fun in going at these places. It's exciting, it's thrilling. I have pending places to visit yet. I never have plotted the places that I wanted to see, but now I will. How exciting, right?

I never knew how much travelling is important, I just realized when I took one. hihihi.



I can't get to sleep
I think about the implications
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications

Especially at night
I worry over situations
I know will be alright
Perhaps it's just imagination

Day after day it reappears
Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear
Ghosts appear and fade away

At least there's pretty lights
And though there's little variation
It nullifies the night from overkill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...