Friday, January 13, 2012

116: Bummer



It has been quite a while since the last time I have posted here. But anyways, before I start apologizing for not updating, I'd rather just write on. 


I know every Filipino knows about this. If not, I believe that person lives in cave. So last January 8 Rachel Weisz has arrived in our country. She arrived after Jeremy Renner arrived few days ago. First and foremost, it doesn't happen everyday or every year that we'll have a Hollywood movie (as big budget as that) come here to shoot. So yes, everyone went a little too excited. 


I wouldn't deny that I am one of those people who was entirely very excited about the thought that Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz, and Edward Norton is filming here. To say, I love Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz, and Edward Norton. I love Renner and I came to love him when he was such a bad ass in the movie Hurt Locker.  In fact, days before his arrival, I was telling my friend how much I love him when we watch his recent movie MI4. Second, Rachel Weisz is one of my girl crushes. I have liked her since her movie the Mummy. I also like Edward Norton because of his Fight Club and the Hulk movie. Having them here in the country was like a dream come true. So basically, I was titillated to know the news.


I have been telling myself that it's a must for me to see them. I have to see them because it might take forever or never again for them to be in our country. 
Seriously, I have qualms in going at the shooting site. My worries are of the following: 
  1. We might not see Rachel, Jeremy, or Norton thus effort is wasted.
  2. I am not too familiar with the place. 

But what weighs so much is my first reason. I was afraid of the disappointment if we failed to see them. But then I scolded myself for being silly. Besides, if I consider my chances of seeing them versus of me just staying at home of course the former has a higher chances. So yeah despite the fear of disappointment, I just told myself to go. At least, I wouldn't wonder what could've happen if I saw them.

So yes, this Saturday we'll be watching the shooting and hopefully we'll be successful and see them. I'm praying that I'll be able to see them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...