Tuesday, September 4, 2012

170: Dreaming of New York


New York. Ever since I got hooked with Sex and the City years ago. I've always got that perception that NY is a city bustling with life. Magical, even. I always have hope to experience it too. It must be amazing and overwhelming to be in the city where everything seems to be possible. Limitless of opportunities. 



And who doesn't get mesmerized listening to Empire State of Mind? It gives me this indescribable feelings. Makes me want more to be there.  

Anyway, before I end this entry here are some of the most dramatic black and white New York City photographs I have seen. They are remarkable. *sigh* It makes me wonder when will I ever get to be there. I am not losing hope though. I know I'll get there. :)


Original

Original
Original

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...