Sunday, September 23, 2012

173: I'm not Quitting!!


Book: "What are you passionate about? What is something that you do everyday that you do not need to exert effort, that comes so naturally?"
Me: er ... I do not know.
This is where frustration starts. All through out my younger days I always rely to my parents with what I have to do. They decide what's best for me or suggest what's best for me ... until I get to this point that I keep on depending on someone's decision, or waiting for a decision to fall on my lap. But you know when I realize this, I started sorting out my life and little by little I am starting to understand myself. 

If there's anything that I am really struggling about it's finding my sense of purpose. I really believe that we are born because we play a significant role in this world, and we are born with a talent that God had given us. This God given talent is what I have been looking for. In this moment of my life, I have a mission to find what God gave to me, and I am looking for them. 

Sometimes I am beckoned by the thought of just giving up and just go with the flow. But in the end of the day, I just could not settle on the thought of settling and doing what was expected of me. I want to live in this life living what I am passionate about. So, you know, I thought even though it's going to take me years and hell to find my passion I won't stop. Besides, I have nothing to lose right?

To Not Quitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...