Monday, April 18, 2011

About

Hi I'm Hael. And I live somewhere you don't know.

Hael is my virtual name but sometimes when I feel like I have exhausted my virtual name, I change it to 'Grey'. So don't be surprised if you see some of my accounts with Grey or Hael as my name. The reason why I have virtual name is because I am not comfortable in sharing to the world of unknown what my real name is. So I thought I'd rather make my own virtual name.

Regarding where I live ... well I guess that's not really important right?

Anyway, I am writing this at this ungodly hour because I have been thinking of taking blogging seriously. I know I should just told myself to do this at the most decent time. But apparently, since sleep had been avoiding me for the past 3 hours, I thought I'd give myself a kick and do what I have been thinking about (and that's updating, re-constructing my blog).

I wanted to try to take blogging seriously to share my world to everyone. I want to share my hopes, dreams, aspirations, travels, heartbreaks, happiness, and thoughts. I want to gain friends, make someone laugh, and possibly inspire.

I've been blogging for the past 10 years. I have moved from blogger to livejournal to wordpress to tumblr to twitter then back here at blogger. I have made countless of blog accounts only to have them replaced few months/years after. There are blogs that I still keep and blogs that no longer exist. For now, I am active in Twitter, Tumblr, and in here.

And I am hoping to keep this one a lifetime.

What I love: Reading, writing, sketching, eating, and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...