Monday, April 25, 2011

50: Zara Project



This blazer, if not this set, is something I wanted so badly. The reason why I like this set is because of it's chic-modern woman-style. I like how the vibrant of red and pink had matched in with a dark blue denim jeans. It made the top clothes stand out. Plus, the  platform sandals blended perfectly with the jeans. Hence, it made the person looked taller.

If I would purchase everything it would cost me a whooping 13,000 php for the set. And who in their right mind would want to spend that match on a single set? I could have bought a heavenly load of set in that price. Therefore, I told myself it's either I find a good cheap alternative or at least just purchase one in that set.

So what would I choose then?

Surprise, surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...