Tuesday, March 26, 2013

200: Singapore Trip (Part 2): a Realization


Have you really prayed on something, thought hard about it over and over again then one day the dream itself had just landed on your lap? Call it law of attraction, but I believe really believe that I am on my way to my goal.

You see, for the rest of my life I felt like I was drifting. I didn't know what I really want to do, but I've always known what I love and it's to encourage.

This is the reason why I put up my blog because I had committed myself to encourage because I had a little of encouragement and a lot of discouragement in my life. I thought why not start a blog talking about encouragement and encouraging people to let them know that they are not alone in their journey; that they have someone who would not hesitate to push them?

I often wondered about people who tend to discourage people from achieving their potentials. I wondered why they do it. I had my fair share of experience and I wanted to pluck myself and others away from it. I really believe that we have so much potential in our life but because we get so much distraction in our life that we eventually drift away from it. 

I believe God lead me to this realizations when I took the vacation, because going there did not just allow me to have fun but to recognize what I have been praying for. Also, I was able to recondition my mind and set my attitude right. After the vacation I felt like my soul had gone through cleansing. 

I know I have often turn down vacations because it gives me an impression of unnecessary expenses but taking the trip was worth it. If I did not take the trip I would never realized what I want to do in life and be the person to achieve it. 

Now what I want in life is to encourage, inspire, motivate, and be a living example of success. I haven't reached the 'success' part yet, but I know in my heart that God will lead me there with the right set of attitude and and unwavering focus. 

The future had never been look so promising.

To Wonderful and Amazing Future,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...