Tuesday, October 18, 2011

95: Letter: "Of course, I'll always be your friend."

A letter for him.

Hello,

Oh how I hate your email. lol. I have written you an email that was beautifully written - induced by my tipsiness and you did not get to read it. What a shame. lol. It's quite a long one and you can read it when you are bored. I liked how I wrote it. Anyway I sent it Sept 17, I hope you'd read it. And you definitely need to get a new email. 

Yes, I have been busy ... busy at the office and busy with life but of course I know how to balance things. I don't have to dwell in just working right?

About Steve Jobs' death, yes it's quite celebrated here too. A lot of people here are crazy about Mac products; and I'm one of them. We have this signature boards in Mac stores; there are people there giving flowers etc., I was totally moved by his death I couldn't help but give my Mac a caress upon hearing the sad news. Btw, have you bought iPhone4S? I wanted to buy one but I have to wait until it gets here.

*smiles* if you wanted a small dog you should have gotten dogs that do not grow so big. I love toy dogs. But I have another lab and i love her. I named her Michelle. I know it might sounds lame. She's quite too happy, bouncy all the time. I should have named her Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh character).

Of course, I'll always be your friend. I treasure great friends as what The Little Prince have taught me when I was a kid. Have you read that book? It's written by Antoine Saint-Exupery. It taught me a lot of things. To value things that cannot be seen. And of friendship.
“In one of those stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night. And when your sorrow is comforted (time soothes all sorrows) you will be content that you have known me. You will always be my friend...I shall not leave you.”
Anyway I have attached the picture of Mac store with sign boards; and a picture of myself taken by my friend. I was tipsy in that picture, while I was watching NFL at Friday's. Quite a sight eh? haha! In my next email I shall tell you of my friends. :)

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...