Sunday, October 23, 2011

96: The Week that Was

Okay so there's a lot of things that I must share with you. But first and foremost was my TPR presentation. TPR presentation is "Training Progress Report". Basically the new hires at HP (Hewlett-Packard) are required to present to the managers and team leaders the updates of how their first 6 - 8 months went with the team.

I received the invitation last week friday. It all came a sudden that surprised me. I was not expecting that I would be presenting this Wednesday (October 19). But though it came by a surprise I felt no fear; but I must admit I was alarmed. There are few things that had alarmed me; like what I should report, if my content is suffice, or if I would meet their approval.

Their position in the industry had intimidated me, but I've prayed. I prayed for God's guidance. In the end, my presentation went smooth and actually surpassed my expectation. In which I have to thank God for that.

I was blessed.

Second, the impediments of love story. There are times that I think that I was pursuing this guy so much that he cannot return the effort I was giving. But first I do not want to confuse you. You see, this guy and I had a past. It did not work well just because of a lot of things getting between us. But I think if I am free to love .... things would go our way, but it didn't. So now I thought if I could keep him as a friend, maybe eventually ...

So I am trying to gain back his friendship because who knows ... if we're able to keep in touch for long, we might end up soon.

But *sigh* to say, sometimes I feel like I was pushing myself too much. ☹

Then I received the post-card from my well beloved friend from Denmark. I woke up and someone had placed the post-card beside me. So it was the first thing I have seen. It was such a beautiful way to wake up.

My officemates and I went to Serendra last friday. It was unexpected. We got there around 11 o'clock and most of the shops were closed already. We were lucky to be able to get a dinner at Claw Daddy and buy a cupcake from Sonja's. It was a lovely treat for ourselves.



Lastly, I enjoyed my colleague's coffee. It's funny! She makes her coffee in odd measurements. She would take a regular cup of  hot water, then a pint of powdered coffee and quite a spoonful of sugar. If you look at the cup, it wouldn't give you an idea that what's inside is a coffee. You can actually mistake it for a tea because of its lightness. But I enjoy the taste.

The coffee

Oh well that's all that has been on my weekdays. It was abrupt but it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...