Saturday, August 25, 2012

167: Just Do It ✔

The last time I had written here, I talked about Plans. I think it's just right that I write about Taking an Action. Honestly, I am one of those people who's always in the brink of not doing and doing. Here are my issues why some of my ideas die just before I execute them: First, lack of budget. 

The fact that I do not have budget for my plans is just frustrating. I envy those people who have the means to support their ideas because they have funds they can pull up when they need it. Now, I have learned better, I have started saving up for it. Being able to personally finance my idea is tough, but I think and I believe it will be worth it because I know I'll double the effort to make the idea really work knowing that it came on my pocket.

Second, procrastination. I just hate myself when I do this. I literally switch in self-hate mode when I have procrastinated just because I am not ready to face the daunting chances of failing. I don't know, but this is something I have to improve on until this day. Sometimes, I delay the production of my idea just because I get scared that I may not get what I was expecting and realized how much money and materials I have wasted. (But come on, it's so much better if I try right? Damn, self deal with it ok? - lol).

Third, human resources (preferably, enthusiastic and optimist). Dude, I'm telling you it's so much better to work in group rather than work alone. Thus, this is an incredible frustration at all. You know, before I thought that "yeah, yeah I can do it alone", but nah-uh, I realized that suggestions, comments of improvement, hands-on helpers are important. Sometimes there are ideas that are just so hard to execute alone. Yeah, it maybe possible to do it alone but ... still ... it's so so much better to have someone to work with: who can cheer, criticize, and work with me. 

There are a lot of issues I have to face, but I am thankful that I was able to sit on the reasons why sometimes I fail to execute my ideas and finally address them. You might ask, so am I able to execute my plans/ideas now? -- Well that's something that I'll share next time.

I'm ending this entry with this song from Des'Ree (one of my motivating songs) - You Gotta Be. I think this is just perfect.

Listen as your day unfolds 
Challenge what the future holds 
Try and keep your head up to the sky 
Lovers, they may cause you tears 
Go ahead release your fears 
Stand up and be counted 
Don't be ashamed to cry 

You gotta be 
You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold 
You gotta be wiser, you gotta be hard 
You gotta be tough, you gotta be stronger 
You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm 
You gotta stay together 


To Executing Our Ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...