Monday, September 5, 2011

73: Look at the pretties! ☺

Just look at that pretty sight

I am so in love with the Outlander series, you just don't know. I'm on the fourth book now but I am delaying. I'm going to read it (probably) this coming Saturday when I have the Fiery Cross on my hand. Actually, the original plan is I'm going to read it after I finish re-reading the Outlander; but I don't think I cannot wait that longer. Anyhow, if you're wondering why I am delaying it's because I want to savor the book and not hurry on it. haha!

I'm itching to know what will happen next and what adventure/drama/twist awaits for me. I just hope nothing really heartbreaking because dang I get all affected as well.

P.S:

Jaime and Claire forever otp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...