Friday, August 19, 2011

56: Change because I want to

"Why are you blooming lately?"

"Nothing really, I just want to change."

*jeers* "Are you in love?"

*rolls eyes*

Honestly, it's a little annoying when people think that you are changing because of particular someone. I know sometimes change is sparked by how others inspired us. Sometimes we wanted to become a better person than we used to to impressed this particular person that we like. However, it's not always the case.

I made that subconscious/conscious decision when I realized that I cannot be forever like who I am. I want to become a better person. I have been more of tomboy-ish. I barely wear make-up, I do not dress up that much, and only care for the current book trending and series. But I'm growing. I'm a woman and I cannot forever act like as if I do not care aesthetically.

One day it just snapped out of me to love myself more; to give myself more. So yeah, before I used to spend my money on buying books, now I have decided to spend some of my money on what I should wear and even to primp myself in the salon.

No one really inspired me to become better. I'm not really in love with anyone. I just want to change because I think myself deserves something much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...