Sunday, August 21, 2011

59: Cooking: Spicy Sauteed Fish with Olives and Tomatoes

So this is my attempt to ala Masterchef. I have been obsessed with Masterchef ever since it aired and I have been crushing on Gordon Ramsay ever since I have started watching Hell's Kitchen. Since then I have been very very fascinated with cooking.

I wanted WANTED to try out cooking but I chickened out because of the thought of failing on my attempt and wasting a few hundred bucks on an un-edible food. So most of the time I was procrastinating.

However, the longer I watch Masterchef and seeing the passion of the contestant and the judges, it makes me want to try as well.

So I'm trying this one out and see if I will succeed. I think this is not going to be tough this is just sautéed. It wouldn't take a genius to perfect this.

But let's hope it will work out for me.

Will get back to tell you guys how it went! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...