Tuesday, January 18, 2011

17: Inspiration

Today marked my first day of work. The thing about my work is that the founders of this prestigious multi-national company are inventors. During our orientation, the history about our founders were discussed to us. Watching how our company grew from determination, faith, patience, and perseverance sparked an inspiration. I wanted to have the same perspective they have. The same unwavering faith that they can do something.

Actually, well I want to grow there; to acquire experience how a company works so that when I have my own company I can apply the same values they have. But in the meantime, I might as well brainstorm for what invention I can make. hahaha. :)

Oh yeah, I also want to make hand crafts too. They are really lovely and I think they make people happy too. ♥
(hahaha this line is so random! :] )

House shows respect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...