Sunday, January 16, 2011

14: Extremely Faithful and Incredibly Hopeful.

Tomorrow is the official start date of my work. I am nervous because it's basically a new world for me. A new environment, new set of friends, new challenges. The nagging thought of failure continuously getting into my nerves. The "what-ifs" are flooding in my head. But what I have in my heart are these embers of hope and faith that I am going to be alright.

When I graduate I thought that I am finally free from the bondage of responsibility, and of hard work. I thought that life would be much easier, but to my disappointment, it isn't. Life after graduation was survival of the fittest. The pressures and stress that I had in college was nothing compare after.

But you know, what I think about life is that it pushes us around and it's either we allow it to bully and bent us into submission or we fight back and bend it on our will. I thought to myself earlier, while I was staring outside in the dark oblivion of sky that I wouldn't allow to lose. I cannot lose. I have to push back. Losing is not an option.

I have hope and faith and I will not allow it to die in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...