Sunday, January 30, 2011

22: of what I thought about during 3AM

Two weeks at work.

Sometimes, I wonder about my life and how I wanted it to be. I still have the thought that in the end I can be someone. Someone that had contributed something in this world. For now what I have been contributing is by giving few coins to the unfortunate people, never missing Sunday mass, and patting my pets on the head and telling people at youtube to stop killing Sharks for soups.

But I wanted to do more. I think, and this had been what I thought since I got in college, and still think that we are born because we are born to do something substantial. But that's just me. And I am going to figure what I was born to do until my last breath.

Anyhow what I was also wondering was when I can have my very own house; because I so want to have my own kitchen already. Our kitchen at home was so lacking that I want to weep. Well it's just that my parents aren't big time food lovers like me so they are satisfied with the usual. But I wanted more. Probably, I need to see a financial adviser soon so I can buy one. hahaha :3

Well that's all for today. I woke up at 3 AM and had this thought.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...