Friday, January 14, 2011

8: Wide awake

I am posting this just because i am in need of venting.

I lay on my bed waiting for sleep to take me in until something had poke in my head that had completely made my blood pump and mind reel with endless questions and doubt.

I hate being in the unknown. I don't like not knowing what I am getting myself into and being taken by a surprise. But I know that it's something that I have to get over with.

What had scared me is my bad experiences. The thought of failure was nagging in the back of my head and blowing the last embers of hope that I am keeping.

If I have the power to take a step away from myself, take myself by the shoulder, shake myself hard and say "it's gonna be alright". I would. But for now, in this state of not having the power to do just that, I'll vent. And I did.

Mr. Dream, please take me somewhere where worries and doubt doesn't exist. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...